Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Saisho No Evangelion: Shoki Settei No Shoujotachi - Evangelion (English)

Aka "The Girls of Origins", I'm quite fond of this particular Evangelion doujin.  It's based off of the original designs of the show, as seen in the book "Der Mond".  To clarify, Rei was once called Yui and had black hair, and Asuka had shorter hair with freckles.  You might recognize the art, it's by Pengel the same artist as the Epilogue of Evangelion series.  I'm kind of a fan of his work, but that might just be the WAFF in me talking. ><


-IShoutedAI

http://www.mediafire.com/?g40p65aouc0cu9j

  

4 comments:

  1. I kike this alter universe with the prototype girls, make you think of the What if....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be alll of these and you would never know it *^*

    ReplyDelete